( iPhone / iPad / iPod ) Developer
|Phone||(+91) 95 85 18 55 95|
|Address||Chennai < Tamilnadu|
Computer Science & Engineering
Anna University - Chennai.
|Languages||: Objective - C, C, C++, Java|
|Game Development||: Cocos2D, Box2D Physics Engine|
|Database||: Core Data, SQLite|
|Development Tools||: XCode 4.5, Instruments|
|Social service SDK||: Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare|
|Version control||: Git|
|Development tracking Tools||: Redmine, Jira, Pivotal Tracker|
|Beta testing||: TestFlight|
|Real-time analytics||: TestFlight Live, Flurry, Localytics|
|Operating System||: Mac, Windows|
- Excellent Client interaction background with Smart, Innovative, Enthusiastic, Proactive.
- Extracting the exact requirement of the product from the client.
- Determining whether the stated requirements are clear, complete, consistent and unambiguous, and resolving any apparent conflicts.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products.
- Ability to explain the system behavior & solutions to Non Technical and Technical people & stakeholders.
- Documenting the requirement of the Product.
- Gathering requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Ability to capture Business Logic and Data needs.
- Ability to generate high fidelity prototypes that closely imitate the final application.
- Providing Estimation report & plan for the product.
- Prototype / Wire Frame creation based on the client requirement and feedback.
- Making UML based ER diagram for Product Design.
- Supporting to the Web team to create the efficient Database schema for the robust Product.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Determining technical systems configuration.
- Determining & converting business logic into modules on software methodology.
- Determine data structure for modules based on the business needs of the Application.
- Designing the system & components as widget which can be used as plug & play.
- Experience on consuming Web services, REST Services, XML Parsing, JSON Parsing.
- Development experince in Android or Hybrid application development.
- Creating the Test cases for the Product
- Excellent testing/ QA skills.
- Automated testing using SenTestcases or UIAutomation framework.
- Able to work on unit testing, code coverage tools for Objective C.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Familiar on App Store provisional portal configuration and Maintenance.
- Familiar on App Store submission and Apple's human interface guidelines.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Self-driven and operate independently with less guidance
- Cocos2D, Box2D physics engine
I have created & practiced with below Apps which Could express my knowledge on Cocos2D and Box2D physics engine.
- Angry Birds - I Level
- Apple Shooting Game
- iDial App